First off, welcome to Boostpoint! Setting up a new account should only take a few minutes, then you will be all set to start creating ads!
Create an account
- Navigate to the Boostpoint app at app.boostpoint.com
- Under the login fields, click "Register"
- Fill out the email address you want all of your leads and statistics to be sent to
- Choose a password
- Select a billing plan and enter your payment information
- You will begin with a 14 day free trial. If you choose to continue using Boostpoint after the 14 day period, you will be billed based off your selected plan.
- Click "Register"
Fill out company information
- From the top dropdown bar, navigate to My Settings
- Under "User Information" you can add multiple email addresses to receive lead information generated by Boostpoint ads by clicking "Add New" in the "Lead Email(s)" dropdown menu
- Scroll to "Company Information" (beneath "User Information")
- File your company name, phone, address, and website
- Choose your industry type from the dropdown list
- This will determine how Boostpoint fine tunes your ad targeting, so be sure to select the correct industry
Link your Facebook page to Boostpoint
- Navigate to My Settings
- Near the bottom of the page, under the heading "Advertising Accounts", click on the Facebook toggle switch.
- A pop-up window will appear. If you are not already logged into Facebook, please do so in this window.
- Facebook will ask you to grant Boostpoint access to certain permissions with your Facebook account.
- While the option to "choose what you allow" is available to you, the permissions requested are necessary for Boostpoint's services to function. Please do not change these permissions. If you have already customized these settings and are receiving errors within Boostpoint, please view this help article
- Select the Facebook page that you would like your ads to run on behalf of from the presented list
- If everything has been connected properly, you should see a success message at the bottom of your page
What should I do next?