To connect your Facebook account to Boostpoint:
- Go to app.boostpoint.com
- From the top dropdown bar, navigate to My Settings
- Near the bottom of the page, under the heading "Advertising Accounts", click on the Facebook toggle switch.
- A pop-up window will appear. If you are not already logged into Facebook, please do so in this window.
- Facebook will ask you to grant Boostpoint access to certain permissions with your Facebook account.
- While the option to "choose what you allow" is available to you, the permissions requested are necessary for Boostpoint's services to function. Please do not change these permissions. If you have already customized these settings and are receiving errors within Boostpoint, please view this help article
- Select the Facebook page that you would like your ads to run on behalf of from the presented list
- If everything has been connected properly, you should see a success message at the bottom of your page