If any necessary Facebook account permissions are missing or corrupted, Boostpoint will notify you with an alert within the app, and a persistent message at the bottom of the page. To fix these issues, follow these steps:
- If the missing permission alert is not open, open it by clicking the red message at the bottom of your screen.
- From the alert pop-up, press the button that says "Fix it"
- A pop-up window from Facebook will open, re-initiating the sign in and permission granting process. If you are not already signed in, please do so.
- Facebook will ask you if you want to grant Boostpoint certain permissions in relation to your account. These permissions are necessary for Boostpoint to provide you its services; please do not change them.
- Upon pressing "OK", you will have the option to select the Facebook page you want to run ads on behalf of. Select one, and press "Submit"
- If everything has been done successfully, you will see a conformation message at the bottom of your screen!